Monday, May 13, 2013

Acne Scars Natural Removal - Ouch That Hurts! No More Lasers and Skin Peels Please

The removal of acne scars naturally certainly sounds far less painful than trying to do the same thing with lasers and skin peels dont you think? As a person who is close to people who are suffering from acne scarring, it was important for me to try to help. I guess you can say I took it personal and I will get into why later in this article. What I wanted to focus this article on is acne scars natural removal techniques and provide everyone with a link to additional information. Sound good? Great lets get started.

I had mentioned in the previous paragraph about how I take this topic personally and here is why. I suffered from hair loss and I understand what it feels like to not feel attractive and how your confidence drops not to mention the need to into hiding. I mean if no one sees you then no one can stare at you right? That is why I take it personal and that is why I want to help people so those feelings can finally start to fade away for good.

There are many ways to treat acne scarring and much like hair restoration any solution you choose will take time to work and you have to be patient and consistent with your treatment. So lets take a look at some acne scars natural removal techniques.

Here is the first technique that is designed to reduce redness and swelling using Multani Mitti paste.

What you want to do is mix some garlic cloves, carrot juice, honey and Multani Mitti powder and turn the mixture into a paste. Apply it on your acne scars for 20 minutes every day and this will reduce redness and swelling.

I found a very interesting way to create a food mask and it starts with mixing one tablespoon of sour cream with one tablespoon of oatmeal and also yogurt. Next, add a few drops of lemon juice and apply the mixture on your acne scars and let it on for about 10 minutes. After 10 minuets thoroughly rinse it off and pat it dry. I thought this was pretty interesting.

Have you ever heard of using ice cubes as an acne scars natural remedy? I certainly did not. For this remedy wrap a single ice cube in a piece of cloth and rub it on affected areas for 10 to 15 minutes every day. This should lessen the inflammation on your skin and make it look smoother.

Do you want one more? Its a good one. Lavender oil can be used because it has regenerative properties that will make your skin look cleaner, fresher and younger. Just apply the oil on your acne scars and gently massage your skin and it is as easy as that.








So what did you think of the howtogetridofscars.biz acne scars natural treatments I found? I thought each solution was very interesting and certainly far less painful than lasers of skin peels. The biggest key though is consistancy with any solution you try. Lastly, I wanted to provide a link to additional solutions at howtogetridofscars.biz/acne-scars-removal HowToGetRidOfScars.biz I really hoped you enjoyed this article and I wish you the best of luck in your search.

No comments:

Post a Comment