Saturday, January 25, 2014

Getting Started in Skin Hair Removal

I researched about the most effective, less cost and less time requirement skin hair removal strategies. And here are my findings.

Waxing Strips, which have two kinds; the hard and strip wax. Both are applied with paper strips and in the same way. It took me an hour or two to finish the skin hair removal strategy. This strategy is definitely effective but the effect is only for a week. It requires you to repeat it in at least once a week. The disadvantage I found to this strategy is it might irritate the sensitive skin. It gave me trouble of having rashes and scratches. It only means that this strategy chooses the right skin it deals to.

Tweezers or Razors. Both methods are definitely effective and you can see it for yourself. Tweezers spent more time than razors. Since this skin hair removal method pulls the hair one by one it will take you two to three hours to finish especially when the hair have grown too much. Razors are more convenient to use because it cuts the hair thoroughly. It will only take you thirty minutes to finish the method. The disadvantages I found to the two methods are the same to waxing strategy those are for temporary effect and need to be maintained with at least once a week. The methods may also give rashes and scratches and sometimes injuries because of the razor blade. The equipments used to these skin hair removal methods need to be checked that they are free from rust to avoid infections.

Threading. This skin hair removal method is fun, effective, time convenient and costs less. They said that it is from India. And I appreciate Indian people because of the great idea they shared. I discovered the method in the internet and tried it in a salon somewhere in France. They used the thread to eliminate the hair and it only takes twenty minutes to finish it. The method looks painful when I found it online but when I tried it, it tickled my skin and it's amazing. The method is also for temporary effect just like tweezers, razor and waxing method but it did not irritate my skin.

Laser Skin Hair Removal is the best solution I found. I found it when I got sick of trying the temporary skin hair removal methods. I went to my dermatologist and asked for the permanent hair removal and this is what she offered me. The method uses laser and electrolysis to eliminate the hair from its inner roots or the hair follicles. It takes sessions to finish the whole method. And after all the sufferings, TaDa! I finally eliminated the problem. My wonderful dermatologist check my health conditions first before she did the method. And then no traces, no rashes, no injuries and scars my unwanted skin hair is removed!








painless-hairremoval.com Skin Hair Removal might cause you a lot of sufferings physically and emotionally but science have provided the solution to this big problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment