Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Laser Hair Removal - Laser Hair Removal Using the SopranoXL Laser

Unwanted hair can be a nuisance. The options for hair removal are smelly hair removal creams, sharp razors or burning wax. Laser hair removal is a hi-tech way of removing hair permanently.

I tried out the SopranoXL laser system (considered the next-generation laser system). Tired of removing the hair on my lower legs with an epilator, I wanted a more permanent solution that was fast and affordable.

First, my therapist rubbed aloe vera gel on my legs before shaving them. A cold gel was applied then she used the machine head emitting laser energy to make big sweeping motions on my lower legs. The procedure felt like a warm massage and I almost dozed off during the treatment. On the few occasions when I felt the machine getting hot, I simply informed my therapist and she would either stop or apply more cold gel. I was wiped down with a wet towel to remove all cold gel and another application of aloe vera gel was applied at the end of my session.

Results:

I was recommended five sessions in total, every two or three weeks, for the best result. However, good results can usually be seen after the second treatment.

SopranoXL laser system versus IPL hair removal:

- Highly effective on all hair and skin types including lighter hair and dark skin types.

- Relatively painless treatment as laser energy is used to heat up hair follicles gradually.

- Faster than traditional laser system as it uses a sweeping technique over larger spots instead of focused pulses on small areas.

- Safe, with low-risk of side effects and zero recovery time.








Pearlin Siow is author of business motivational book, Boss of Me! which features 20 outstanding entrepreneurs in Singapore. For more business information, go to her blog, bossofmesingapore.blogspot.com bossofmesingapore.blogspot.com. Boss of Me! is available on Amazon.com for $15.

1 comment:

  1. Skin enhancement using lasers has become very popular nowadays. According to my research, this is the best technology that helps improve the skin features. Note that many laser skin rejuvenation techniques are for people that experience wrinkles and inelastic skin due to aging. Not everyone can choose it.

    ReplyDelete